Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My pre mission weekend!


This weekend has been so much fun! I love my family so much. We drove to Utah on Saturday and have been staying in a hotel all week. We stayed in Salt Lake the first couple days then we stayed in Provo. We've been to the zoo, Rodizio(Brazilian restaurant), the Salt Lake Temple, and Red Lobster. I also hung out with one of my friends and we made foil dinners and roasted marshmallows! It was such a blast. I am definitely going to miss everyone, but I am ready to go serve the Lord.





My mom, sister, Lucas, and me at the zoo!





My last singles ward for the next 18 months!



Officially a missionary!!!



I was set apart as a full time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints today. At first we went to the wrong building, but luckily we are in Utah, so the right one was just across the parking lot. I have the most amazing stake president and bishop. They said such great things about me and gave me wonderful advice. I am so grateful for their support and love. It was so amazing to be set apart. Its hasn't completely set in yet, but it will soon enough. I report to the MTC tomorrow June 24, 2009. I am so excited!





This was the best pre-misison weekend ever! I cant wait to go into the MTC tomorrow! I love my family and everyone who has shown their love and support. Please keep in touch with me! My mom will keep this updated while I am gone!




See you in 18 months!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers