Monday, February 8, 2010

I'm SERIOUS



February 5, 2010

OK Family,

You’re really starting to slack! (except for Steven, he sends me Dear Elder every week). But everyone else is forgetting about me. I haven’t even hit my half way mark, yet. This is way too soon to forget about me. I’m feeling really unloved right now. No letters from anyone in my family(except Steven) this week. I have to go the whole weekend without mail. I’m not even working on patience this week.

So the first step in repentance is to admit you did something wrong. I took care of that step for you. Next is to feel sorry… You will definitely feel sorry when you don’t get a letter from me this week. The third step is you need to correct the mistake. You can make it up to me with packages. Then you need to ask for forgiveness. I’ll forgive you after I get some Kookaburra licorice. Finally, you DON’T DO IT AGAIN!!!! I’m serious, this is two weeks in a row!

But on a serious note, last night I was having a really bad feeling like something bad happened. I couldn’t fall asleep and I was praying for comfort to know that everything was ok, but it didn’t really help. I was really hoping someone would be online to day to tell me everything is ok and nothing bad has happened. So hurry up and send me a letter to tell me how much you love me and that nothing bad happened and I’m freaking out about nothing!

I still love you.

Love,

Sister Garbett

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers