Friday, July 3, 2009

My First P-Day


Hey Mommy!

So today is my first P-day! I seriously love it here. I am doing laundry right now. I am learning so much already. I know the first lesson and I have taught it to an "investigator" already. My companions and I get along great. It gets kind of old not being able to be alone, but it's for the best. I am trying really hard to be obedient. I wake up earlier than I need to every day! I have written you a few letters and you should be getting them in the next few days, if you haven’t already.
I get a stomach ache every day. I can barely eat anything or else I get really sick. I have a stomach ache right now because I think I ate too much for lunch. I am actually trying to eat healthy and get all of my fruits and vegetables and protein. I really hope my stomach aches stop. So please pray for me.

How is the family? I am not even homesick yet. Are the kids getting bigger already? I need everyone's e-mail address. And can you please forward these to everyone, unless it is personal and I ask you not to. I love you all so much. This is seriously the best, most spiritual time I've ever had!

Tell Stacy hi, and thanks for the letters and pictures! I haven't received any real mail from anyone else, so tell them to get on that! I know this is where I'm supposed to be. I love this church so much. I love you! Thank you for being such a great example to me and for supporting me on my mission.

My stomach hurts, so I'm gonna go! I love you so much!

Love,

Sister garbett

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers