Friday, August 21, 2009

August 10, 2009




Mommy and Daddy,


This week was busy. Even my P-Day was busy I had to go to Wal-Mart and I went with a couple of companionships to a park. Then we came back and played Scattergories. It was fun but not as relaxing as I would have liked.


So the mission is work. I’ve had some good experiences because of it, though. Today my companion and I were evaluated by our zone leaders (ZL). They said I did really well. They asked me if I’ve ever taught kids before, because I teach very animated and simply. On that same tour where I was being evaluated by my ZLs, we got a comment card back that said, “Sister Garbett was wonderful” (or something like that). Also on that tour, a woman came up and told me that she used to think that Mormons were racist. But I was so friendly and had such a love for God that she said, it couldn’t be true. She referred. J It’s amazing how being personal really pays off.


Sorry this is going to be a short letter. But it’s late and my hand hurts. Remember to be the person Heavenly Father knows you can be. I love you!


Love,
Sister Garbett


P.S. Here is a list of things you can send me whenever you make a package for me :)
Wal-Mart gift card
Subway gift card
Mascara (pin tube, mom knows which one)
Stamps
Licorice
Stationary
Trolli candy
Fruit snacks
Clothes (I can wear button up shirts with small patterns --strips/polka-dots)
Jewelry
I love you!

1 comment:

  1. i saw aubree today!!!!!!!!! it was the best day ever!!! she seems like she is doing so good!! her companion was a little different though, im not sure what to think!! haha

    ReplyDelete

Followers