Saturday, September 5, 2009

Working Hard


Aug 17, 2009

Mom & Dad

Hey! How is life going? How is the cabin?. Thank you so much for the package. I was actually just thinking about making trail mix. You can always tell mom is in tune with the spirit because she always knows exactly what to say and do.

I love you so much. I had a good P-day today I went to the mall, but I didn’t buy anything. But is was so nice to be in the mall. I got a little trunky. I was looking at the cute stuff then I realized it would be pointless to buy anything cause I can’t wear it anyway. So my companion got her haircut and I sat in the salon writing letters.

I love the mission. Sometime I forget I’m a missionary. Then random people come up and tell me how great I am, and how much they love the missionaries. It’s pretty nice. It’s still pretty weird that I’m really a missionary though.

How is the missionary work going there? You need to help the missionaries out. Any baptisms in the ward lately? How are the ward members? I got a few cards from the Relief Society. It was so nice. I’m glad to know the Ward supports me.

I’m having fun on the mission. Working hard and trying my best to be obedient. I’m mainly taking language tours. Which is pretty nice cause all I do is stand there and look cute. :) The only problem is it gives me lots of time to think and get distracted. Pray for me to have the ability to focus, especially during language ours. But other than that everything is great! I love you so much. Thanks for your support. Thank you for being so wonderful. I love you so much!

Love,

Sister Garbett

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers