Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bringing Souls to Christ


Mom and Dad,

This will be short since I got to email both of you today. I'm really glad I got to visit with you guys via email. This transfer is going by really slow. That's a bitter sweet thing for me. It's good because I know I'm running out of time as a missionary. But it's really hard because it feels like forever in between my preparation days (p-day). I am so exhausted every p-day! I love starting my p-days off with emailing you though. :)

The work is going good. I'm still getting used to being in Chat. I've adjusted to the the calls we get from the insincere people who come onto Mormon.org. I am also being blessed with the gift of discernment. I can now tell pretty early during the "chat" if someone is seriously seeking the true or not. We have had quite a bit of success lately. A few times we have had three out of six people refer in chat. So, it is fun. Although, many of the people don't keep their appointments. :( We are still finding lots and lots of people to share the gospel with.

I'm loving my mission so much. I'm sad my time is running short. I know that I really am bringing souls unto Christ even if it is through Chat. I know this is Christ's church and He leads it and calls men here on earth to guide us today.

I love you so much. I'm happy mom is doing so much better. You're in my thoughts and prayers!

Love,
Sister Garbett

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers