Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!


December 29, 2009

Mommy & Daddy

Happy New Year!!!

How was your Christmas and Daddy’s birthday? I’m sorry I wasn’t on line when you emailed. We change the time we e-mail every P-day. Next week will be my last morning P-day. Transfers are next week! So crazy! Tuesday I will tell you what’s going to happen during next transfer.

So I ended up having to do that solo on Christmas. It went surprisingly well. It wasn’t amazing because I only practiced once, but it was ok. Some of the missionary sisters came up to me and told me they had no idea that I could sing. They told me there is a music concert scheduled in March and they asked me to sing in it. So that means I won’t go outbound till March 31st! But I have to figure out what to sing by Thursday. I’m trying to figure that out soon.

This week has been good. I can’t wait until the lights go off and it’s not as busy anymore. It will be nice to be able to breathe again without all the people. There are thousands of people visiting the Square everyday.

Thanks so much for all the presents. I absolutely love the new camera! I’ll take lots of pictures and send them to you so you can put them on my blog!

It’s almost bed time, so I gotta go!. The church is true! I love you so much!

Love,
Sister Garbett

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers