Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Back At Temple Square!


June 23, 2010

I'm here!

I am back at Temple Square, working in the extended zone so my p-day is Saturday! I am covering welfare square every day except for the weekends! It is really fun so far and we get to eat the bread, cheese, jam and chocolate milk. Yum! I am adjusting better than I thought I would. My comp is from Southern California. I know, right? Two California girls! We are going to have way too much fun! She is super sweet so far and I think we will get along great. Things are going well so far! Keep in touch! I only have like 6 months left, so everyone better start writing me more!

This is a picture of all of us sisters who just returned from our outbound assignments!

I love you all!

Sister Garbett

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers