Saturday, October 30, 2010

First Baptisim





October 14, 2010

Mom & Dad

Well... just a quickly overview. We have a new investigator, Jessica (2). She knows the church is true and wants to be baptized. We found her two days ago. Jessica (1) is meeting with the missionaries and has a baptismal date for November 6. I had my first BAPTISM last weekend! Aksel from Norway was baptized! The work is going great! I love being in Chat. I’m praying that I get to stay in chat with my companion next transfer. These are some pictures we took.

1. My and my baby again
2. Some of my district again at Heritage park for service
3. Yeah, I'm cute
4. Lookin all telemarketer-like

I love you both!!! I can’t believe how fast time is passing!!! This church is true!

Love,

Sister Garbett

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers